Soap Saver (handmade in Yorkshire using recycled aran cotton) – Eco-Z
This handmade soap saver using recycled cotton aran is designed for you to use in the shower. Just pop your soap in the pouch and wash as you would normally The soap bag and soap together create a great foam whilst the bag acts as an exfoliator and a wash mitt all in one which helps stimulate the skin to release dead skin cells and promote blood circulation. They are a fantastic way to get your circulation going. Great for storing your soap in-between washes, and make an attractive addition to your bathroom decor.
9 in stock (can be backordered)
- How to use:This handmade soap saver using recycled cotton aran is designed for you to use in the shower and improve your shower experience. Just pop your soap in the pouch and wash as you would normally. They are great as they prevent your soap slipping out of your hands! The soap bag and soap together create a great foam. The bag acts as an exfoliator and a wash mitt all in one. This helps stimulate the skin to release dead skin cells which in turn promotes blood circulation. Great for storing your soap in-between washes, and makes an attractive addition to your bathroom decor.This is great for saving and using all of the little soap scraps that you would normally have trouble using. The ones that usually fall down the drain. Just pop them in with your normal soap bar.This is the perfect gift or the perfect party favour! Give this soap saver to your guests as a spa gift. It will be much loved by their skin!
- We sell soap which fit into the soap pouch as well.
- Care of your soapsaver: Cleaning a caked-up soap dish full of soap residue isn’t anyone’s idea of fun. Our Soap Saver is an easy fix – it saves you from having to scrape the soap cake off the soap dish or soap holder. All that you need to do is wash your soap saver on cool with your normal load. Dry flat and reuse time and time again!
- How to dispose: To dispose of your soap saver, just cut it up and put it in your compost bin, no landfill for this little star
- Conclusion: An easy switch from plastic bottles to natural soap in a natural container and it fits any of our soaps well.